Congratulations! You’ve been invited to apply for a spot on this incredible trip. Please read the following carefully and complete the application. IMPORTANT: J. is personally reading and responding to every communication. This is not an automated process. If there is something in the application that gives you pause, please email him about it. Although we can’t take everyone, we’re going to do our best to find the right authors for this experience. We’ve had dozens of people express interest but we’re capping the number of attendees at 8.
1. Complete the formal application by June 11, 2017.
2. Semi-finalists will be contacted for a Skype interview.
3. Finalists will be chosen for a trip in the fall of 2017 or the spring of 2018.
*Due to the complexity of booking travel, finalists will be chosen in June with initial payment due in July.
What We Guarantee:
- Online meetings, story development, and preparation for the collaboration prior to the trip.
- A five- or six-day experience of a lifetime in an incredible city.
- You and your fellow co-writers (2-3) own 100% of the rights of the book you write. J. and Zach will revise your work, pay for an editor, a proofreader, and a cover designer, but we do NOT get a single dime of royalties. You own it. In addition, we’ll promote the book with our individual author platforms as well as with our publishing company, Molten Universe Media.
- Daily publishing and marketing workshops designed to take your author platform to the next level.
- Mastery of the tools and tactics to manage this collaboration as well as any future collaborations you launch.
Why Zach and J.:
Do you know why Michael Jordan or Wayne Gretzky didn’t have a successful coaching career? It’s because being great doesn’t necessarily make you a great teacher. J. has a Master’s Degree in Education and has been teaching in one form or another for 22 years. Zach has a long history of entrepreneurial ventures including weight-loss program development and the publication of a personal fitness book prior to writing fiction.
$4,999 which includes a ticket on Amtrak’s City of New Orleans train from Chicago to New Orleans (including a shared sleeper car and meals on the train), lodging in New Orleans, and a dedicated work space in the French Quarter, and the incredible guarantee above. You must find your own way to Chicago plus return home from New Orleans, and pay for your own food/entertainment.